Friday, February 17, 2017

Marci Crozier, the 49-year-old mom of fellow Biggest Loser contestant Courtney, was a favorite of fellow contestants as well as viewers this season. Her elimination Tuesday night was tearful at the ranch and for viewers. But the Indiana health club manager and restaurant owner is feeling fantastic and at her goal weight she said Wednesday afternoon.

Conventional wisdom says that once you hit 40 it can be tougher to lose weight, but not for Marci who quickly shed 76 pounds on the show and is maintaining. We talked with her about her success at the ranch and how she's doing at home.

Q. Were you surprised at how quickly you were able to get to your goal weight?


A. Oh, totally was amazed by it. And I have to tell you, I told people this through the years in my industry, Ive said this to people, if you were very fit at one time in your life that you can get it back quicker just because you were there at one point and it comes back easier.


I was a collegiate athlete; I played volleyball and softball in college. I was very fit for many years of my life and it was the last 15 years, probably 18 years, that I let myself go. Thats a long time.


I never thought that it could come back but I have to tell you, I feel like I felt when I was in college. Thats how my body feels right now. And to have it come back in 11 episodes there it was amazing to me. I think Dr. H is a little amazed too, but he said "I knew that you told me you were fit at one point in our life and, you know, youre back at that spot arent you?"


I feel the same way I did when I was 23 years old when I was just leaving college.

Q. Dr. H. said that you needed to go on a different plan. What exactly did he have you do differently than the other contestants? Was it with your food?


A. A fat loss review can help you build a clear summarize of what you demand to focus on to accomplish your fat loss objective if you're a beginner; or serve as a reminder for the ones who are at an advanced or more enhance phase of their weight loss strategy. Promptly after are seven steps that can serve as tips for your own weight loss program. The first thing that one must understand is that losing weight and losing fat is not the same thing. Many weight loss plans have misled people into considering that it is the same, but most diets and weight loss applications only work by producing a person's body to reduce more muscle flesh and water than actual body fat, more help please visit The Fat Loss Factor. He told me that he was going to change my workout routine first of all and I was burning about 4,000 calories a day. And so, now my goal is to be burning about 2,800 to 3,000 calories a day.

But also I was going to double my calorie intake, which scared me. You know, it did scare me when he said that but, I doubled my calories and theyve been watching. We still do our BodyBugg and Ive been able to maintain.

So whatever hes telling me must be working because I know that I havent lost much weight but Ive lost a few pounds. The truth is I know Ive gained muscle.


So, Im definitely heavier in the muscle category and I havent gained any weight. So, thats the good thing. I think Ive taken his recommendation to heart and working out six days a week and I doubled my calories and Im maintaining exactly where he wants me to be.

  • WebSVN - Projects - Rev 650 - /projects/flo/extra/dicts/en_CA.dic

    trac.geiseri.com/browser/filedetails.php?repname=Projects&path=%2F...

    Subversion Repositories Projects [en_CA.dic] - Rev 650. Go to most recent revision Compare with Previous Blame View Log

  • Fetch Content

    www.massvc.org/statistics/Overdue_Reports/2010-2011/Overdue... XLS file

    Overdue_Returned_requests_Apr11 J'ai epouse une ombre [videorecording] or I married a dead man / Alain Sarde presente ... une co-production Sara-Films [et] TF1 Films ...

  • Venice gondolier sun. - UFDC Home - All Collection Groups

    ufdc.ufl.edu/UF00028295/00026

    Main page A 1 page A 2 page A 3 page A 4 page A 5 page A 6 page A 7 Section A: Main: Sports

  • The Biggest Loser: Couples 4 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Biggest_Loser:_Couples_4

    The Biggest Loser: Couples 4 is the eleventh season of the NBC reality television series entitled The Biggest Loser. The contestants competed to win a $ 250,000 prize ...

  • SweatCor Facebook

    https://www.facebook.com/SweatCor

    SweatCor, Magnolia, Texas. 1,262 likes 2 talking about this.

  • Ross Mathews, latest Jenny Craig celebrity client, is already down ...

    article.wn.com/view/2011/03/16/Ross_Mathews_latest_Jenny_Craig...

    Mar 16, 2011 Ross Mathews is the newest celebrity spokesperson for Jenny Craig, the company announced this week, and he has already dropped 20 pounds. Jenny Craig

  • The Biggest Loser 2011 Contestants, 11 Couples Photos, Bios ...

    celebglitz.com/39109/Celebrity-Gossip/the-biggest-loser-2011...

    New: The Biggest Loser Season 12 (2011) Contestants PHOTO, BIO The new season of The Biggest Loser: Couples will premiere January 4, 2011, and NBC has revealed -

  • Watch The Biggest Loser Online - Full Episodes of The Biggest ...

    tv.blinkx.com/show/the-biggest-loser/F5stMWJowKcGxcDV

    The biggest winner is "The Biggest Loser" in this compelling new weight-loss reality drama in which two celebrity fitness trainers join with top health experts to ...

  • Word List - Scribd

    www.scribd.com/doc/38764874/Word-List

    Word List - Ebook download as Text file (.txt), PDF File (.pdf) or read book online.

  • king.gameoftraffic.com

    king.gameoftraffic.com/tracking202/redirect/dl.php?t202id=994&t202...

    We would like to show you a description here but the site wont allow us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment