Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Today is the first day of the rest of your life. A fat reducing overview can help you establish a clear outline of what you require to focus on to accomplish your fat burning objective if you're a starter; or serve as a reminder for these who are at an intermediate or more advance stage of their weight loss strategy. Promptly after are seven steps that can serve as suggestions for your personal weight loss plan. The first thing that one must understand is that losing weight and losing fat is not a similar thing. Many weight loss plans have tricked people into thinking that it is the same, but most diets and weight loss applications only work by causing a person's body to reduce more muscle tissue and water than actual body fat, more help please visit The Fat Loss Factor. If you'll forgive me, I'll be repeating that old saw a lot these days. It's better than saying, "This is the first day of another diet."

The truth is, I know how this works. I just usually find an escape hatch, some kind of negative self-talk or excuse. My job is stressful. I can compensate for this later. I never get a chance to eat this special food (so I'd better eat a ton of it!). I'd rather nosh than take on the to-do list.

All familiar to most people, I guess.

What has worked for me in the past -- and what I'm trying here -- is ultra-accountability. Some years back, in my published column on weight loss, I went public with my status and goals and I had a lot of people cheering me on. So the employee competition at my workplace, publishers of MidWeek and the Honolulu Star-Advertiser, beckoned to me. "Do that again," said the angel on my right shoulder.

Never mind what the devil on my left had to say.

This morning I went upstairs for the initial weigh-in and plunked down my $20. Another employee (one of the managers, in fact), told me she avoids doing these things because they have a perverse, forbidden-fruit kind of effect. "I never eat the candy, or any of that stuff, but when there's a competition, all of a sudden I want it."

Kind of the opposite issue of mine, but there you have it. We all have weight issues.

And I decided: If I want to go public, it's pointless if you leave out the most essential fact from the chronicle. I decided to go with photographic evidence: My feet on the scale.

Yes, everybody had to go barefoot. But I wore the heavy black pants. Hey, this is a contest! Every ounce down counts. For the weigh-out, I'll wear a bathing suit.

Or maybe not.


  • three cute girls do the chubby bunny challenge - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w7ZlaAPObs

    CLICK FOR THE REAL BLOODY MARY MIRROR VIDEO! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo0Uh7... Molly, Medina and Lexi do the chubby bunny challenge


  • April Weight Release Challenge Black Weight Loss Success

    www.blackweightlosssuccess.com/april-challenge

    Hey Ladies, Its time for our April Weight Loss Challenge! April 1-30, we will focus on adding more REAL food to our daily diets. What does that mean?


  • AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge Implementation For Maximum Weight

    weightloss24daychallenge.com/advocare-weight-loss-24-day-challenge...

    Welcome to the AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge for weight loss! Follow these guidelines to setup your program for maximum results. Print your Assessment Sheet to document ...


  • Quick Weight Loss - Lose 20 lbs of Fat in 30 Days With the Slow ...

    www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/2007/04/06/how-to-lose-20-lbs-of-

    Fat Loss via Better Science and Simplicity It is possible to lose 20 lbs. of bodyfat in 30 days by optimizing any of three factors: exercise, diet, or


  • Wellness Reader's Digest - Health Tips, Food and Recipes,

    www.rd.com/wellness-advice

    Learn simple and easy ways to adopt and maintain healthy habits. Start living healthy with our tips and advice. Learn how to lose weight, quit smoking, and more.


  • The Orange Rhino Challenge I can't yell (for 365 days!)but I ...

    theorangerhino.com

    Day 6 of The Orange Rhinos Vacation If you are new to this blog, welcome! I am on a brief vacation and have collected several guest posts to share while I am ...


  • Weight Loss Articles - Find Weight Loss Related Articles on ...

    www.articlesbase.com Sports and Fitness

    Find Weight Loss articles at ArticlesBase.com a free articles directory. Submit your articles for free distribution and find Weight Loss content for your website ...


  • HOME eDiets.com - Diet Plans and Weight Loss Programs.

    www.ediets.comMember Login Menu Weight Loss Programs Meal Delivery Plans

    eDiets Official Site offers Online Diet Plans and Meal Delivery weight loss programs, including Mediterranean...

0 comments:

Post a Comment