Friday, October 16, 2020

From seemingly out of nowhere, the P.I.N.K. Method diet and fitness program for women has captured the attention of women looking for a weight-loss solution.

  • What is the P.I.N.K. Method?

  • Bonus P.I.N.K. Method recipe

We talked with PINK Method creator, clinical nutritionist Cynthia Pasquella, about the diet plan.

Q. What was the inspiration for the PINK Method?

A. The inspiration for the PINK Method came from my own struggle with health and weight issues. I saw doctors, nutritionists, trainers, and they all seemed to have a tiny piece of the puzzle but no one could ever put together a program that was effective for me. I was depressed, exhausted and out of options. So I decided to find the solution myself. I threw myself into studying, researching and testing, and through this process I became incredibly passionate about helping other women who were experiencing the same thing I was experiencing.

As a clinical nutritionist, I used this method with thousands of clients over the years and they saw amazing transformations, inside and out. I then decided to put it together into a program that I could make available on a larger scale to give women a diet program that really worked.

This program gave me my confidence back and ended my daily struggle with food for good. A fat reduction overview can help you establish a clear outline of what you require to focus on to complete your fat loss goal if you're a beginner; or serve as a reminder for these who are at an intermediate or more boost level of their weight loss program. Promptly after are seven steps that can serve as instructions for your special weight loss plan. The first thing that one must understand is that losing weight and losing fat is not exactly the same thing. Many weight loss applications have misled people into considering that it is the same, but most diets and weight loss applications only work by producing a person's body to reduce more muscle tissue and water than actual body fat, more help please visit The Fat Loss Factor. I want to give that same experience to every woman.

Q. Why is it important to have a female-specific weight-loss program?

A. Its no news flash that women are very different than men. I have had so many clients come to me saying they couldnt do the diet and workout programs that were on the market because they were too difficult. Many of them couldnt get through the first workout! Women also have different nutritional needs than men in terms of protein, fat, carbs, vitamins and minerals. In addition, the metabolism of a woman is very different than that of a man so we need a diet thats designed to boost and work with our metabolism not against it.

When I designed the PINK Method, I immediately knew I wanted to make it exclusively for women. I created the meal plans to support a womans body, her energy levels and the workouts in the program.

In addition, the workout program starts you at a basic level and moves you up from there so you dont have to worry about not being able to do the workout. The last thing women need is to be discouraged and disappointed with yet another weight loss program.

A huge difference between the PINK Method and other programs is that the PINK Method meets you exactly where you are, taking into consideration your height, weight, and strength levels, and takes you to where you have always wanted to be. No other diet program does that.

Q. How has the initial response been?

A. The initial response has been overwhelmingly positive to say the least! We have had thousands of women start the PINK Method and our PINK Method VIP community is buzzing with women who are excited that they finally get to do a program customized just for them!

Im thrilled to help lead these women into the next phase of their lives in their sexy new bodies!

For more information, check out PINKmethod.com.

  • my official bio - Cynthia Pasquella, Celebrity Nutritionist, The ...

    www.cynthiapasquella.com/about/my-official-bio

    my official bio I firmly believe if you change your body, that will change your life, and this in turn will help change the world. - Cynthia Pasquella.

  • Food Allergies Food Sensitivity Burst Training Fast Fat Loss JJ ...

    jjvirgin.com/media

    Fast lasting fat loss with nutrition & fitness expert JJ Virgin. Are you tired, bloated, feeling old, & weight loss resistant? Take my free quiz.

  • PINK Method creator Cynthia Pasquella is back with new

    www.examiner.com/article/pink-method-creator-cynthia-pasquella-is...

    Jan 15, 2013 Q&A with PINK Method creator Cynthia Pasquella, CCN; PINK Method diet program featured on The Doctors; bonus recipe 'Biggest Loser' season 14

  • Worksheets, Lesson Plans, Teacher Resources, and Rubrics from ...

    www.teach-nology.com

    Teach-nology.com offers teachers FREE access to thousands of teacher resources, lesson plans, and rubrics.

  • The Virgin Diet: Drop 7 Foods, Lose 7 Pounds, Just 7 Days

    www.indiebound.org/book/9780373892716

    Your fat is not your fault. Are you eating all the right thingslow-fat yogurt, egg-white omelets, whole-grain bread, even tofubut still can't lose the weight?

  • The Virgin Diet by JJ Virgin (eBook): booksamillion.com

    www.booksamillion.com/p/Virgin-Diet/JJ-Virgin/Q43731582

    Booksamillion.com: Buy The Virgin Diet : JJ Virgin ( Q43731582 ) eBook. Save on discounted bestsellers and best ebook selections of Health & Fitness ebooks online at ...

  • Cynthia Zimmerman - Morehead City, West Carteret High Facebook

    https://www.facebook.com/cynthia.zimmerman2

    Cynthia Zimmerman studied at West Carteret High, lives in Morehead City, North Carolina and is from Morehead City, North Carolina. Join Facebook to connect with ...

  • New PINK Method weight-loss plan unveiled on Dr. Phil, The

    www.examiner.com/article/new-pink-method-weight-loss-plan-unveiled...

    Nov 27, 2011 Monday's Dr. Phil show unveiled the new P.I.N.K. Method diet and workout weight-loss plan, developed by Cynthia Pasquella, a certified clinical

  • The Virgin Diet New York Times Bestseller

    thelingenetplan.com/book

    Your Fat is Not Your Fault. Are you eating all the right thingslow-fat yogurt, egg-white omelets, whole-grain bread, even tofubut still cant lose the weight?

0 comments:

Post a Comment