Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Even though she's lost 80 pounds and maintained that weight loss, Jennifer Hudson still can't believe her own success. "I still take a picture of myself every day just so I can see myself how others see me," she recently confessed to Lucky magazine. "It's taken me a long time to feel it, get used to it, I'm still figuring it out with my body -- rediscovering myself, how I'm perceived." Jennifer has even written a book about her diet success, "I Got This: How I Changed My Ways and Lost What Weighed Me Down." And she loves showing off her fabulous figure, adding, "Sometimes I feel like I'm my own doll, dressing myself up."

Jennifer is determined to do what it takes to avoid gaining back the weight. And you gotta love one of her secrets to weight loss success: Chocolate! "You have what you're craving. Chocolate is what I love - I have it every day," said Jennifer. (Get tips on how to enjoy the benefits of chocolate for weight loss and more by clicking here.) However, Jennifer isn't setting aside the Weight Watchers program that helped her achieve her 80-pound drop. A fat loss overview can help you construct a clear summarize of what you require to focus on to complete your fat reducing objective if you're a novice; or serve as a reminder for those who are at an advanced or more enhance stage of their weight-loss strategy. Following are seven steps that can serve as methods for your personal weight loss plan. The first thing that one must understand is that losing weight and losing fat is not the same. Many weight loss programs have fooled people into believing that it is the same, but most diets and weight loss applications only work by leading to a person's body to burn more muscle cells and water than actual body fat, more help please visit The Fat Loss Factor. Learn more about Weight Watchers' exciting new program by clicking here.

As for fitness, Jennifer has become a fanatic. "Going jogging makes me feel powerful and free -- like Rocky!" she laughed. And when the weather outside is frightful, Jennifer has found ways to exercise that are delightful. "In winter I do the treadmill, the Stairmaster, I like challenging things. I always say to myself, 'Just give me 10 minutes.' If I do those 10 minutes - the next thing you know, it's 20 minutes -I trick myself!"


  • Stars' Workout Secrets: Trainers Reveal What Makes These Stars ...

    www.mszan.com/2013/02/stars-workout-secrets-trainers-reveal.html

    Stars' Workout Secrets: Trainers Reveal What Makes These Stars Sweat---Celebrity trainers dish on how Jennifer Garner, Jamie Foxx & other A-listers stay in shape.

    Careful!

    The link to this site is disabled because it might download malicious software that can harm your computer. Learn MoreWe suggest you choose another result, but if you want to risk it, visit the website.

  • Pamela Anderson flaunts her pins in tiny shorts on dinner date ...

    www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Pamela-Anderson-flaunts-pins-tiny-shorts...

    May 29, 2013 She reportedly 'couldn't keep her hands off' her Memorial Day date. And Pamela Anderson was spotted leaving Dominick's after an Italian dinner with the ...

  • Jennifer Hudson, Weight Loss: Singer Shares Her Diet Secrets -

    blog.music.aol.com/2012/12/05/jennifer-hudson-weight-loss

    Dec 05, 2012 Since dropping 80 pounds on WeightWatchers in 2010, Jennifer Hudson has been able to keep the weight off, but admits to a few indulgences from

  • Celebrity News and Celebrity Gossip from Us Weekly -

    www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news

    Celebrity News and Celebrity Gossip from Us Weekly.

  • World's heaviest mother goes on diet after she was ditched by her ...

    www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2032285

    Sep 01, 2011 Record breaking mother-of-two Donna Simpson, who weighed 600 pounds, decided to start losing weight after she broke up with her feeder future

  • WeSmirch

    www.wesmirch.com

    Never miss another hot celeb story! The juiciest celebrity news from all around the web on a single page.

  • Jennifer Hudson Before and After - Get the latest gossip on ...

    celebrityweightlossreporter.com/jennifer-hudson-before-and-after

    Jennifer Hudson one of American Idol fame is know for her dramatic weight loss. She credits Weight Watches for help her to drop over 80 pounds.

  • Sports & Fitness - How To Information eHow

    www.ehow.com/sports

    Take your career to new heights. Our expert advice will help you land a job, navigate complicated work situations, get a raise or promotion or jumpstart a new career.

  • Jennifer Hudson Weight Loss - Breaking News and Opinion on

    www.huffingtonpost.com/news/jennifer-hudson-weight-loss

    Looking good, JHud! Jennifer Hudson attended last night's (April 16) premiere of the Lifetime movie event "Call Me Crazy" in West Hollywood and sh...

  • Pro Anorexia and Bulimia Tips and Tricks - Prothinspo/Pro-Thinspo ...

    www.pro-thinspo.com/proanatipsandtricksindexpage.html

    Pro-Thinspo is the world's number 1 source for Thinspiration, Diet motivation, Exercise routines and how to lose weight by visualization. Because the thinner ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment