Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Every now and then, a celebrity claims that she pours enormous amounts of salt, pepper, or vinegar on her food to prevent herself from eating too much. Or, in the case of Kim Kardashian, Windex is supposedly the magical ingredient. Now, for all of those of you aspiring to emulate the celebrity weight loss paradigm, allow me to introduce you to the Mouse Busters theory of celebrity dieting.

The inventor of this theory: my cat, Miss Manners. I had just dished out a generous bowl of low-calorie vanilla frozen yogurt, topped wtih an extremely large serving of sugar-free chocolate syrup. Convincing myself that this combination made a healthy lunch (hey, it's dairy and protein and chocolate, all the essential food groups, ahem), I took a heaping spoonful and savored it. Bliss. Just as I was about to take another bite, I heard a familiar sound outside the back door: "Mew. Mew. Meeeowwwww" (translation: "let me in, let me in, hurry up and open the door."). Obeying the cat (yes it's clear who is the alpha here), I opened the door and screamed. Miss Manners, disgracing her name, had a very large, very live mouse dangling from her mouth. She leaped into the room, waving mousie with tail around and around.

A chase commenced...until Miss Manners leaped on the table and deposited said mouse upon my bowl of fro yo, contemplated its wiggling body atop the chocolate syrup, snagged it again, and waltzed back out the door. A fat reducing overview can help you establish a clear summarize of what you require to focus on to accomplish your fat reduction target if you're a starter; or serve as a reminder for those who are at an advanced or more boost phase of their weightloss program. Promptly after are seven steps that can serve as guidelines for your personal weight loss system. The first thing that one must understand is that losing weight and losing fat is not a similar thing. Many weight loss courses have misled people into believing that it is the same, but most diets and weight loss programs only work by leading to a person's body to lose more muscle tissue and water than actual body fat, more help please visit The Fat Loss Factor. I slammed the door shut.

And somehow, that bowl of frozen yogurt suddenly looked about as appealing as Jon Gosselin. So there you have it: the Mouse Busters Diet Weapon!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment