Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Susan Keats, Contributor for The Succulent Wife and Seize-the-Day Propagandist is not dead yet, and thats a good thing. A good thing for her, her family, for me and for anyone else wants or needs a jolt of inspiration, motivation as well as a witty chuckle, wrapped in love.

Here follows an excerpt from her new column: My Afterlife Series

Read on! And be sure to sign up for Susans feed.

Greetings from my after life.

Im not dead yet, by the way, but I had a glimpse of my death recently and I realized, upon considering it, that I was completely unprepared to have it arrive so soon. Why is it that sometimes we need a good kick in the teeth every so often to get us to sit up and pay attention?

My kick came in the form of cancer on a routine mammogram. Theres nothing like a good cancer diagnosis to push you into a state of acute awareness. Hello, this is your WAKE UP call!

Suddenly there I was, crying until I couldnt cry any more, scared like Id never been scared before. I spent many hours sobbing through such thoughts as, but I was supposed to live to be 90! And, This is the end? Im finished? How can this be true?

I wondered why, why? Ive always been healthy. A fat loss overview can help you build a clear outline of what you demand to focus on to accomplish your fat reducing goal if you're a rookie; or serve as a reminder for the ones who are at an intermediate or more improve stage of their weight-loss strategy. Following are seven steps that can serve as instructions for your personal weight loss system. The first thing that one must understand is that losing weight and losing fat is not exactly the same thing. Many weight loss programs have misled people into wondering that it is the same, but most diets and weight loss applications only work by resulting in a person's body to lose more muscle cells and water than actual body fat, more help please visit The Fat Loss Factor. I dont fit the profile of a person who typically gets a cancer diagnosis. For goodness sake, my best friend from college still likes to tell everyone about how I once offered her pea pods as a snack.

What followed the diagnosis was a whirlwind of medical tests, biopsies, assorted painful things, surgery, then the inevitable sickness of chemo and the weariness of radiation therapy. I lost my hair, I gained nearly 20 pounds. But strangely, what emerged from the whole experience once it was finally over was a metamorphosis of sorts.

I re-emerged as if I had been living in an alternate world. I saw so many things clearly now. I deserved a really beautiful pair of butterfly wings. READ ON!

For more inspiration, motivation, giggles and kicks; for the best wellness and weight loss wisdom, sign up for the Kick in the Tush Club!

Spread the word NOT the icing,

Janice



For the best in wellness and weight loss wisdom, visit Janice:

Our Lady of Weight Loss

join the Kick in the Tush Club

Become a Tushkateer!
Tushkateer A Tushkateer is a person who receives Our Lady of Weight Losss newsletter, called the KICK in the TUSH CLUB!!! Sign up and receive her weekly e-newsletter with all the news that fit to print, and you are automatically a Tushkateer! How cool is that?

Follow Janice on Twitter @OurLady
Facebook.com/OurLadyofWeightLoss

Need a Weight Loss Success Coach?

  • Our new unbleached cake flour debuts: Tender White Cake is a

    www.kingarthurflour.com/blog/2009/08/04/that-takes-the-cake-our...

    Over the past 4 years, I have learned so many things here at King Arthur Flour. Some are customer-service based, like how to re-ship a broken bottle of vanilla, or ...

  • KikkiPlanet.com Pruned Bush: Confessions of a Wilted Wild Rose

    www.kikkiplanet.com/pruned-bush-confessions-of-a-wilted-wild-rose

    A crisis of conscience is a terrible thing to waste. When faced with one, no amount of avoidance, no amount of rationalization, and no amount of vodka will wash it away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment