Sunday, July 14, 2019

If youve read my previous post on Insanity, you know that Im test-driving the madness that is this 60-day workout program based on max interval training, meaning intense workouts mixed with short breaks.

Insanity is true to the name, Shaun T told Joan Herrmann on the Change Your Attitude Change Your Life radio program. I give you 30 seconds to do an exercise; you do as many reps as you can, and at the end of three minutes I give you a rest. I also give you a fit test every two weeks so you can track your progress.

The Insanity workout includes 10 DVDs designed to keep the body constantly challenged by alternating between aerobic and anaerobic intervals performed at a high intensity. Its insane, its awesome but its not for the faint of heart.

Each DVD starts with a warm-up that grows in intensity through three rounds, followed by a few minutes of stretching. Then the real workout begins with intervals, including a variety of cardio exercises (suicides, floor sprints), plyometric jumps (vertical jumps, hurdle jumps) and strength-building moves such as push-ups, squats and lunges. Each three-minute circuit is followed by a 30-second rest. This is repeated three times, again progressing in speed and difficulty. A fat loss overview can help you produce a clear outline of what you require to focus on to carry out your fat reduction target if you're a novice; or serve as a reminder for the ones who are at an intermediate or more boost phase of their losing weight strategy. Promptly after are seven steps that can serve as tips for your personal weight loss system. The first thing that one must understand is that losing weight and losing fat is not the same. Many weight loss programs have tricked people into believing that it is the same, but most diets and weight loss programs only work by causing a person's body to eliminate more muscle flesh and water than actual body fat, more help please visit The Fat Loss Factor. After two sets of that craziness, youll be begging for mercy by the time the final cool-down and stretching segment rolls around.

My favorite part is that the workouts are extremely scalable, meaning the first time through, youll struggle to perform even a few of the moves in a set. But as your fitness level improves, youll begin to focus on completing full sets. And by the end of the month, youll start really pushing your limits and, in the words of Shaun T's famous catchphrase, Digging deeper.

Insanity is especially fun if youre competitive by nature; if youve been an athlete in a previous life, youll absolutely love instructor Shaun Ts approach. The intensity of both his tone and his ridiculously-hard sports drills will make you feel like youre running through the paces in your old training days. Not only have I been enjoying a good bump in energy throughout the day, but the nice part is that I can flounder through the routines from the privacy of my own living room.

If youre in or around the San Jose area and looking to get committed to Insanity (or any of the other Beachbody programs, for that matter), contact local Beachbody Coach Nicole Thompson, who can give you more information. Shes a certified personal trainer and group fitness instructor who has been in the industry for more than 10 years, both working with clients and competing herself in professional figure competitions.

Click here for more details on Insanity, and check back next month for my 60-day recap with final thoughts on the program!


  • My Review - Turbo Fire Vs Insanity - EzineArticles Submission ...

    ezinearticles.com/?My-Review---Turbo-Fire-Vs-Insanity&id=4588087

    Jul 01, 2010 I get this question a lot. What is the difference between Insanity and Turbo fire. Insanity came out about July of 2009 and Turbo fire arrived on the scene ...


  • Insanity Workout Schedule Calendar

    insanityworkoutschedule.com/insanity-workout-schedule-calendar

    Hello my name is Monica, Im starting my day 3 workout today, and Im extremely sore. Is it normal to feel this sore, and what should I do to get ready for today?


  • Shaun T's Insanity - 30 Day TRANSFORMATION! 30 DAY ABS! -

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwiJH8KFvS0

    Shaun T's Insanity - As Seen on The Tyra Banks Show! The results are in for my 30 day transformation in Shaun T's INSANITY. I'm AMAZED at how I've ...


  • My Insanity Workout Review For Women - Brian & Lisa's Workout ...

    www.workoutequipmentreviews.net/my-insanity-workout-review-for-women

    By this point, you probably already know about Beachbody, the company that put out the P90x and P90x2 workouts. This products are ridiculously popular with people ...


  • Insanity Workout , P90X , Brazil Butt Lift - PayPal ...

    www.strongbodyworkout.com

    Insanity Workout is the most intense workout program ever designed. Fitness guru Shaun T is taking bodies to the next level with Insanity. Insanity is a 60 day ...


  • INSANITY Workout - Extreme Home Workout DVD - INSANITY

    www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/insanity.do

    INSANITY workout is the hardest workout program ever put on DVD. Your personal trainer Shaun T will push you past your limits with 10 packed workout disks.


  • My Insanity Workout Day 30 Photos

    workoutjourney.com/my-insanity-workout-day-30-photos

    My Insanity Workout Day 30 Photos. Take A Look At My Day 30 Insanity Workout Photos And Results. I Am Starting To Get Much More Toned And My Abs Are


  • My INSANITY Workout Fit Test Results

    workoutjourney.com/my-insanity-workout-fit-test-results

    I Did The Insanity Workout Fit Test. My Results Were Pretty Good Because I Have Been Doing P90X For A Year. If The Insanity Workout Is As Tough As The Fit Test Then ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment