Friday, January 6, 2017

A common denominator with people who have lost weight and kept it off is their Ive had it moment. This moment is defined by getting fed up with being unhealthy, tired of being tired from carrying around so much weight, and disgusted by all of the yo-yo dieting that ends with more weight gain and depression. Jenny Grothe (www.facebook.com/recipesforgals, jen-fit.com) reached her heaviest weight of 170 pounds in 2007. She finally had her Ive had it moment and decided to do something about her health once and for all.

Each day, she went to the gym (find a gym near you), regardless of her embarrassment over her size, and focused on intense cardio training. Within a few short months, she lost 20 pounds. She then hired a personal trainer who would teach her the proper way to weight train to achieve her desired results. Within one year, Jenny had lost 50 pounds.

Not only did Jenny lose her weight, she took her journey one step further and decided to compete in figure competitions. With this challenge, came a bigger dedication to clean eating and her love for oatmeal. Once I started competing, oats became a staple in my diet. Every trainer (find a trainer) I've worked with has always included them in one form or another. I'll always love plain oats and traditional oatmeal, but I also wanted some variety, so I started experimenting in the kitchen. Every morning for months, I'd try something different. I tried every combination of fruit, syrup, and cheeses I could think of. I also took it to the next step by replicating some of my favorite candy bars. The best part though? I made each and every one healthy. Before I knew it I had well over 50 recipes, and I ended up publishing 75 of them in my cookbook, 75 Ways to Love Your Oatmeal (www.jenfitbooks.com).

75 Ways to Love Your Oatmeal also features Jennys personal story, fitness tips, quotes, and key inspirations that helped her through her journey. I've had so many wonderful women from all walks of life comment they loved my story just as much as they loved the recipes and that it provided them the inspiration they needed to start their own journey. That really means a lot to me because that's all I've ever wanted.

Jenny didnt start her weight loss journey until she was 37. A fat burning review can help you establish a clear describe of what you need to focus on to achieve your fat burning purpose if you're a starter; or serve as a reminder for these who are at an advanced or more boost phase of their weightloss plan. Following are seven steps that can serve as guidelines for your special weight loss plan. The first thing that one must understand is that losing weight and losing fat is not the same. Many weight loss programs have tricked people into wondering that it is the same, but most diets and weight loss plans only work by leading to a person's body to eliminate more muscle tissue and water than actual body fat, more help please visit The Fat Loss Factor. I thought I was too old, but I was wrong. Im 40 years old now and Im fitter, healthier, and happier than I ever have been. The two things I reminded myself every day at the gym was 1) giving up was not going to be an option, and 2) make it count. That went for everything. Training, cardio, how I ate, and how I viewed my journey. It wasn't about getting to a destination; it was about changing who I was from the inside out. It's well worth it!


  • Fashion Clicks - Just click your way to fashion!

    fashion-clicks.blogspot.com

    These are list of newly added blogshops..clic k'em babe Fashion Garden Dressisterz Boutique Sexay Swag Masquerade Nights Feel free to visit my own pre-loved blogshop ...


  • Grilled Brick Oven style Pizza by the BBQ Pit Boys - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVeQBHludGs

    No Brick Oven style Pizza restaurants around where you live? Do you miss that unique flavor and crust only high temperature dry heat and brick ovens can ...


  • PerfectMatch.com - Best Approach Online Dating Site for Singles ...

    www.perfectmatch.com

    You've discovered the best approach to finding your perfect match. Unlike other dating sites, PerfectMatch uses Duet to find highly compatible matches AND provides ...


  • Comics, Quizzes, and Stories - The Oatmeal

    theoatmeal.com

    I got to pet, poke, and prod a couple of sedated black bears last week.


  • Gluten-Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Gluten-Free ...

    glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com/2010/04/oatmeal-chocolate-chip...

    Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Love I suppose you could argue that one oatmeal cookie recipe is enough. I mean, how many oatmeal cookie recipes does a person


  • K-LOVE - Listen to Contemporary Christian Music online or find a ...

    www.klove.comListen Online Free Song Recently Played Concerts & Events

    K-LOVE is your home for contemporary Christian music. Listen online or find a radio station near you.


  • Get Your Ex Lover Back In Your Life And In Love With You Again ...

    lonelinesstohappiness.com

    You can still get your ex back in your life and very much in love with you again. Learn a cutting edge approach to get your ex lover or spouse back and give your ...


  • Squidoo : Welcome to Squidoo

    www.squidoo.comLog In Dashboard : My Activity Dashboard : My Lenses

    Squidoo. The popular (free) site for creating single webpages on your interests and recommendations. Even earn money for charity or yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment