Sunday, March 24, 2019

I should have titled this column T.M.I. Why is hindsight so 20/20????

Oh well, I am female. That means I have a love/hate relationship with my body most of the time.

Not so much self loathing, its really never been about that. In fact, weight loss was never actually a big (excuse the pun) intention oh wait, there were a few times that my mother wished I was more like my step-brothers then girlfriend since Terry was more lady like you can translate that to thin. Anyhow, I grew up playing sports where a little extra was ok.

When weight DID become an issue, it was my freshman year in college and I majored in pizza and frat parties. And while the frat party may not have been high in calories in itself, the liquor and late night eating was.

I was successful with a major weight loss program (and I will talk more on that later). So successful that I wasnt eating enough, my defenses were down and I caught mono. To top it off, my stupid roommate at the time took my car out joy riding when I was really, really sick. A fat reducing overview can help you build a clear describe of what you need to focus on to accomplish your fat reducing purpose if you're a beginner; or serve as a reminder for those who are at an advanced or more advance phase of their weightloss plan. Promptly after are seven steps that can serve as methods for your special weight loss system. The first thing that one must understand is that losing weight and losing fat is not the same. Many weight loss courses have tricked people into considering that it is the same, but most diets and weight loss plans only work by leading to a person's body to burn more muscle cells and water than actual body fat, more help please visit The Fat Loss Factor. I digress.

So I got skinny, got sad (more on that later), and left college. Food was my friend. The scale was not.

FOR YEARS. YES, I said YEARS. For almost two decades I tried every national diet and program in the books. Had my ups and downs and learned so, so much.

I feel the best is yet to come.

Truly, I believe people are put in your path for a reason. Some stay, some dont. And thats ok too. Last year, I met someone who was going to make an impact on my health and I didnt even know it. She made an impact on her quality of life through becoming healthier and she made a commitment to me to impact my quality of life too. (More on the wonderful Deana Remington soon.)

I know I have a lot of more on that soon to share, but in life, everything is a step. Big or little. I am taking little steps for a big healthy payoff. Let me share what I have found out through my struggles.

Maybe you can identify with me? This column is about becoming healthier.

Thanks for reading I have lost 30 lbs. since my mind has been made up to do it this time. That day was August 22, 2011.

Agree or disagree? Leave a comment and let me know what you think!

If you liked what you read, then please click on the subscribe button. Your email will never be used for spamming purposes or shared. No claims or opinions on my Houston Diet Examiners column is intended to be, or should be construed as, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before any weight loss endeavor. I am not being paid or endorsed by any company that appears in my column. Some companies may not even like my future bluntness...

This is my journey to a healthier lifestyle!


  • Educational assessment and evaluation - What You Need to Know ...

    www.scribd.com/...evaluation-What-You-Need-to-Know-Definitions-Best...

    Educational assessment and evaluation - What You Need to Know: Definitions, Best Practices, Benefits and Practical Solutions - Read book online. Educational ...


  • Impossible To Sterilize Colonoscopes Listen To Your Gut

    blog.listentoyourgut.com/colonoscopy-dangers-what-you-need-to-know

    Your doctor probably doesn't know that it's impossible to sterilize colonoscopes. Next time your doctor recommends you have a colonoscopy, take in this report instead.


  • How to sue your husband's mistress - basic things you need to know ...

    www.examiner.com/article/how-to-sue-your-husband-s...you-need-to-know

    May 07, 2010 Ruth Houston, Infidelity Examiner. Ruth Houston is a New York-based infidelity expert, who is frequently called on by the media to comment on infidelity ...


  • NLP Training Course - What The Others Don't Tell You - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpyc3X-DW5I

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DwP62... This video is all about NLP Training Courses and what you need to know. Not all NLP Training Courses are created ...


  • What Is The HCG Diet & Why YOU Should Try It

    www.healthierpost.com/what-is-the-hcg-diet-why-you-should-try-i

    What Is The HCG Diet & Why YOU Should Try It! It takes years of intense study of the human body to realize the balance of metabolism, fat cells and side effects that ...


  • CNN Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

    www.cnn.com/videoJustice Politics U.S World

    If you get CNN at home, you can watch it online and on the go for no additional charge.


  • 5 exercise myths that hold you back from being your best - Your ...

    www.yourhoustonnews.com/courier/living/exercise-myths-that-hold...

    There are plenty of exercise misconceptions out in the world, some of which may be holding you back from achieving your fitness goals. Do the following 5 exercise ...


  • blogHi! start your blog - FREE

    bloghi.com/channel_gone

    blogHi! is a free blog hosting site with a nice set of features... For FREE! + Check out Key features + Register with us to create your Blog: 2 steps signup


  • Humble eBook Bundle 2 (pay what you want and help charity)

    www.humblebundle.com

    Pay whatever you want to get Little Brother, Boneshaker, Spin, and Shards of Honor -- all while supporting vital charities! Beat the average price and get The Last ...


  • VerticalSleeveTalk - the 1 Gastric Sleeve Surgery Forum!

    www.verticalsleevetalk.com/index.php

    Forum Stats Last Post Info; Gastric Sleeve Surgery (VSG) Success Stories. Congratulations! You've made a life-changing decision and are now benefiting from this new ...


  • What Happened to Whitney Houston? - The Vigilant Citizen

    vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/what-happened-to-whitney-houston

    As someone who grew up during the peak Whitney Houstons career, witnessing her downfall and, yesterday, her untimely death, has been difficult.


  • HOME eDiets.com - Diet Plans and Weight Loss Programs.

    www.ediets.comMember Login Menu Weight Loss Programs Meal Delivery Plans

    Learn how to make your diet work for you eDiets Online Diet Plan Personalized Menus, Customized Fitness Plans and 1000s of Delicious Recipes


  • Update Journal - InsaneJournal

    www.insanejournal.com/update.bml

    24 hour time) Date Out of Order ... Paid account options: Post by E-mail; Create a Poll


  • What To Expect When You're Expecting, Pregnancy, Baby,

    www.whattoexpect.comPregnancy Due Date Calculator Community First Year

    Track your pregnancy week-by-week, chat with other moms and moms-to-be, and find answers to questions on toddler development, baby development, and pregnancy


  • Entertainment Recipes Love Contests Beauty Parenting

    www.sheknows.com

    Get a FREE day-by-day pregnancy calendar (customized just for you!) Enter your due date below

  • About.com Weight Loss

    weightloss.about.com

    Need easy weight loss tips? Skip the fads, get research-based advice: how to lose weight, healthy eating, motivation, recipes, exercise tips and more.

  • HCG Drops & HCG Diet FAST Weight Loss Free Shipping

    www.hcgsupply.com

    Are YOU Ready To LOSE Weight? Order HCG Drops From hCG Supply TODAY!!! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

  • Wellness Articles - Find Wellness Related Articles on

    www.articlesbase.com Health

    Find Wellness articles at ArticlesBase.com a free articles directory. Submit your articles for free distribution and find Wellness content for your website, Ezine or ...

  • What You Need to Know About a Certified Nursing Assistant

    www.cnalicense.org

    What You Need to Know About a Certified Nursing Assistant License. A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is a significant member of the medical profession, because

  • Health News & Articles Healthy Living - ABC News

    abcnews.go.com/health

    Get the latest health news from Dr. Richard Besser. Here you'll find stories about new medical research, the latest health care trends and health issues that affect ...

  • U.S. News National News - ABC News

    abcnews.go.com/us

    ABC News reports on United States politics, crime, education, legal stories, celebrities, weather, the economy and more

  • Health Articles - Find Health Related Articles on ArticlesBase.com

    www.articlesbase.com/health-articles

    Did you set a New Years Resolution to feel your best in the upcoming year? Are you serious about that goal of losing weight this New Years?

  • Video Runner's World

    www.runnersworld.com/video

    Stay Injury Free with the Right Shoe. Dr. Jordan Metzl tells you how stay injury free by picking the best shoe for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment